Program of this stay :
Day 1 :
• Arrival in Marrakech and Transfer to the Riad
• Visit of the Medina, authentic mirror of historical Morocco and
classed a world heritage site, with taking Lunch on site
• dinner and Night at the Riad
Day 2 :
• Departure for OURIKA Excursion through its Berber villages
• Visit to traditional cosmetic cooperatives
• Lunch at the edge of the torrent
• Small hiking around the waterfalls of Ourika
• Return to Marrakech for dinner at the Riad
• Marrakech by night (party and show) at Palais JAD MAHAL (extra)
• Night at the Riad
Day 3 :
• Moroccan cooking classes followed by Lunch
• Spa session with Hammam and Massage
• Henna tattoo (extra)
• Dinner in restaurant on the place JAMAEFNA
• Night at the Riad
Day 4 :
• Visit of Majorelle, the sumptuous Garden of Yves St Laurent (extra)
• Departure for TAKERKOUST Lake Excursion
• Lunch on the lakeshore
• Then 2 hours of Quad crossing the stone desert of Agafay
• Return to Marrakech, dinner and Night at the Riad
Day 5 :
• Breakfast, then transfer to the airport
WOMEN ONLY - 5 days
Places : Marrakech, Ourika valley, Waterfalls of Ouzoud, Takerkoust lake, Stone desert of Agafay
Description of this trip:
Far from the stress of work and family obligations, a trip to Marrakech over 5 days and 4 nights between friends or colleagues will allow you a break from the daily grind and provide a chance unwind. Good mood, relaxation and total change assured! A typically oriental experience in the country of the thousand and one nights.
Rates : contact us.
• 5 days / 4 nights.
• Price per person will depend on the number of travelers.
• It includes :
- the site support in english
- accommodation in Riad 4 stars
- double room and full-board,
- the transfers with the airport
- the activities and excursions of the program by
private transport with driver.
• Excluding airline tickets, travel insurance, alcoholic
beverages and extras.
EVASION & CIE
Live Morocco differently
As travel agents and tourism professionals, we are registered by ATOUT FRANCE and we have a financial guarantee from the APST, as a legal obligation, which protects your funds paid.